Saturday, February 14, 2009

Guess what, extended family? My dog listens to Jim Lehrer.

I just had to listen to an hour long explanation of why the stimulus package is going to ruin this country, from my Uncle...who is president of a UNION, for dick's sake! Why, you ask? Because Sean Hannity told him so. Yeah, soak that nugget in. 
Why is it that conservatives have no problem dumping billions on a fake war, but balk at spending a few bucks on Americans who don't run conglomobanks? The disconnect makes me want to shake a baby.

5 comments:

  1. Don't lose your sanity man. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sad part is that it took him a whole hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because welfare is okay for billionaires, just not for working people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More please. Now. Lots and lots more snark. And Bean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never said welfare was ok for billionaires. Or millionaires. Or you. I've been more against corporate subsidization than anyone.

    ReplyDelete